News & Blog
What is the function of each wire in the 8-core wire of the network cable in video surveillance systemWhen many friends connect the network cable, they usually don't know the eight copper wires in...Read More >
Pan tilt heads are usually categorized in terms of below factors, and these are also important things users need to consider while selecting the right pan tilt heads.
1. Max. Load Capacity: pan tilt heads/positioner are divided into light duty, medium duty and heavy duty according to the maximum weight of items pan tilt head is capable of loading. In our pan tilt head products lines, they are categorized as below:
|Pan Tilt Head Category|
Max. Load Capacity
Light Duty Pan Tilt Heads
Medium Duty Pan Tilt Heads
Heavy Duty Pan Tilt Heads
2. Load Types: Top load and side load (one side or two sides) are two common load types. Occasionally it could be top load + side load depending on system configuration.
3. Loaded Camera: Analogue camera or IP/network camera.
4. Rotation Angle: 360 degree continuous/endless pan rotation or non-continuous pan rotation, for example 355 degree. Rotation angle is one thing we can customize for our clients.
5. Rotation Speed: Constant rotation speed pan tilt heads or variable rotation speed pan tilt heads.
6. Drive/Transmission: gear, belt, worm/gear
Most of BIT-CCTV pan tilt heads are AC/DC 24V self-adaptive.
BIT-PT890 heavy duty pan tilt head with load capacity 80kg is DC48V drived.
BIT-PT409 light duty pan tilt head with load capacity 8kg can only accept AC24V input.
Functioning as a mechanical and electronic rotary devices, pan tilt heads are commonly integrated into PTZ camera systems/solution like network PTZ camera, long range laser night vision PTZ camera, thermal imaging PTZ camera and HD visible & thermal imaging dual vision PTZ camera, and controlled by loaded analog/IP network camera via RS485/422 interfaces through Pelco P/D communication protocol for the purpose of getting continuous multi-angle security video image. Besides video bitems may also need pan tilt head.
As long as loaded camera, either analogue or IP/network camera is equipped with RS485 interface supporting Pelco P/D protocol, RS485 output data can be connected directly to the RS485 telemetry receiver built in pan tilt head mainboard through its RS485 input wires to control pan tilt head.
ONVIF is a standard for IP video surveillance devices. While it usually works well for basic video integrations, ONVIF is not ideal for handling PTZ commands of EO/IR systems and does not allow for many advanced commands such as switching thermal palettes, enabling gyro stabilization, enabling NIR/Fog Filters, etc.
Yes, all BIT pan tilt heads are designed with IP66 ingress protection level, some even with IP67. For hot and high humidity condition, or corrosion environment like seaside, corrosion resistance surface treatment and powder coating will be used to make sure a longer working life.
For standard products/models, BIT-CCTV doesn’t set any MOQ for purchasing order and 1 unit/pc is acceptable. And if the purchased item is based on customization, there will be a MOQ and the MOQ quantity will be based on customization and negotiation.
100% T/T is our only payment term, or partial payment in advance and the balance before order delivery.
BIT-CCTV doesn’t provide any free sample even for testing purpose. All the products we provide to our customers are brand new for purchasing only.
Yes, BIT-CCTV provides OEM products to our customers with official authorization and without violating any other’s intellectual property rights.
There is no standard lead time for different products and models. Please contact our sales representative for an accurate delivery date.