41. What are the main functions of the mainframe of the monitor in the server-side of the surveillance system?
A: Data audio communication with the visual-audio controller.
B: Data audio communication with the sub-monitor.
42. What are the title and function of the connectors in the mainframe of the monitor?
A: RJ-45 connector data, audio, and communication (with the sub-monitor).
B: D15 needles data communication and audio exchanging with the visual-audio controller.
43. What are the title and function of the input and output lines of the mainframe of the monitor in the system?
RJ-45 4 pairs of twisted pairs.
A: one pair of an RS-485 telecommunication line.
B: one pair of audio IN.
C: one pair of audio OUT.
D: one pair of auxiliary lines.
44. How shall we inspect the power supply of the device by finding the power indicator light on the face-plate of the visual-audio controller or the mainframe of the monitor?
If the power indicator light is on, the power supply is normal. If the light is off, please check the power supply device.
45. What are the main functions of the sub-monitor in the server-side of the surveillance system?
A: Call, alarm, intercom, attendance check.
B: Video, audio, and data signals from the sentry posts are transmitted to the computer in the duty room via a special cable.
C: In the duty room, the situation of each post can be monitored comprehensively through the computer.
46. What are the names and functions of the connectors in the sub-monitor?
A: 5 BNC seats are video interfaces ( the first 4 are sentinel, gimbal, relay, expansion, and output)
B: 3 RJ-45 crystal seats are communication interfaces (data, audio, and communication interfaces)
47. What are the title and function of the input and output lines of the sub-monitor?
8-core network cable: the data communication line.
Video output (BNC) 75 ohm-5 coaxial cable: the video signal transmission line.
48. How shall we inspect the power supply of the sub-monitor by watching the digital condition of the faceplate on the sub-monitor?
After the sub-monitor is powered on, the digital display code “-----------” means the power supply work normally.
49. What does the hardware of the server-side surveillance system consist of?
A: computer, speaker and microphone.
B: visual-audio controller.
C: the mainframe of the monitor (basic-type device)
50. What does the hardware of the server-side system connect?
Computer COM1—— visual-audio controller PCCOM1
Computer COM2—— visual-audio controller PCCOM2
51. What does the visual-audio controller system connect?
The local output of visual-audio controller (BNC)—— Capture Card
52. What kind of communication protocol is applied in the visual-audio controller, the mainframe of the monitor, the sub-monitor, or the tripod head decoder?
All devices apply the RS-485 protocol.
53. Which communication protocol is applied between the visual-audio controller and computer?
Mainly apply RS-232 protocol.
54. Which kind of compaction algorithm is applied for remote connection?
Mainly apply the compaction algorithm of compact adaptive dynamic estimation image.
55. Does the visual-audio controller apply the electric circuit amplifying video and chip?
The video chip in the visual-audio controller mainly applies MAX440.
56. What is the function of the tripod head in the surveillance system?
Monitor the targeted area more comprehensively and distinctly through controlling the tripod head to do horizontal and vertical motive and controlling its camera to zoom, focus, and so on.
57. What is the function of the tripod head decoder?
Decode the received data order, and then control the tripod head to turn and the camera to focus, zoom, and so on.
58. How shall we classify tripod heads?
Generally speaking, the working voltage of the tripod head consists of 24V and 220V alternating current.
59. How shall we judge whether the communication between the tripod head decoder and the mainframe of the monitor is normal?
The glint of the green indicator lights shows normal communication.
60. How shall we classify power lines?
A: Indoor power line
B: Outdoor waterproof power line